Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Nancy, Checking In


Just back from two weeks in Greece, where Hot Summer is the word of the day. Every day it was between 100 and 115 degrees. Dry heat, though. But still heat.


Sherri, I hear what you are saying. Sometimes people drop out. Sometimes there are late additions. I want to keep it at two sets, make six, send five. The swap-out process takes a while, and I easily get confused. If I have to make sure that everyone gets certain things, I know I'll botch it up. I promise to do my best to make sure everyone gets a block from every other participant.


If there are five people who want to do three sets, we can do that. Sing out if you are interested and be sure to sign your name!!!!


Nancy, the List Mom

1 comment:

Candi said...

Nancy, I'm confused now. Are we supposed to make one set of 6 hearts, keep 1 send 5? That's what I understood it to mean. Or is it 2 sets of 6, keep one of each and send 5 of each. (In other words 12 blocks, keep two send 10) Help? lol Don't mean to sound dumb but I know it does. Thanks for your help.
HUGZ:)
Candi