Saturday, July 14, 2007

Question from Sherri

I was wondering how many we are up to now? If my mind works correctly I think it might be 8? OK, so my question is this...if we are to make one set (must do) and a second set is recommended, that makes 12 blocks in all. How about, since most of you have said you were going to make two sets any way, do that and then just make 4 more and that way everyone gets two blocks from everyone!!! What's 4 more blocks when you've already made 12? Right? Just my 2 cents worth!
Sherri

7 comments:

37NL Swaps said...

I am OK with 8 blocks a set Sherri, and I do plan on doing 2 sets, so 16 is do-able for me!

Robin in NY

Susan said...

I don't think we can make this choice without Nancy's input. I know I am only doing one set.

37NL Swaps said...

If I counted right we are up to 9 people. The new one being Drue...am I right on this?

Pam

37NL Swaps said...

Of course Nancy has to make the decision. Just putting this in front of you all to get some ideas?

Sherri

Carolyn in Kansas said...

I tried to leave a comment but it didn't appear - so if I end up with 2 comments you'll understand!! I love these blocks and colors so I'm in for whatever the group and swap mom decide. !!
How many participants do you need to make 3 sets? Would that be another option?

37NL Swaps said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
37NL Swaps said...

I have pulled my fabric, cut the squares and my hearts and my first block is done. YEA!!!
Sherri